Training and nurturing the next successor is a critical cycle to ensure the sustainability of organizational well-being. Succession planning is an on-going process primarily undertaken by the leaders to identify, select and train a successor who would become the next leader. It is an essential component of the border human resources planning process.
Essentially, selected candidate for Succession Planning Program who potentially fill in the critical roles should follow through a series of knowledge, skills and attitudes competencies assessment or test. Our assessment involves an integrated, systematic approach for identifying, developing, and retaining capable and skilled employees in line with current and projected business objectives.
Start building your data-driven promotion and succession planning decisions today. Each role or business has its unique objectives. Tic Tac Toe Consulting ready-made 9-box grid identifies leaders who carry the critical skills to achieve assigned business objectives and those who have the highest growth potential to develop swiftly. Turn your talent reviews into data-driven, strategic discussions.
Succession Planning Approach:
Succession Planning Checklist
- Develop a succession plan before needs arises
- Develop an emergency and long-term plan
- Build in ongoing assessments of all potential key roles in your firm
- Engage the stakeholders for perspective and revisit the process for fine-tuning
- Modelling your succession planning for potential talent at the point of recruitment