Profile Benchmarking with distinguish
Strength Formulation and Development
Harrison Benchmarking Technology formulates critical success factors and derailers for mission critical jobs.
For mission critical jobs its essential to know the exact factors that relate to job success so you can effectively select the right candidates and target training for existing employees. Performance Benchmarking quantifies and formulates the factors that enable employees to succeed.
Harrison Benchmarking is a scientific means to measure the exact factors related to Job Success. It results in a formula that accurately predicts the job performance, employee engagement and retention. It identifies performance gaps providing the focus necessary to make fast and effective improvements in job performance; enabling employees to learn high performance.
Understand the Concepts of
- Harrison 175 suitability factors including personality, attitudes, motivation, interpersonal skills, work preferences, task preferences, work environment preferences, interests and employment preferences.
- Determine the factors that differentiate high performers from average or low performers for your specific job.
- Weight the relative importance of each factor.
- Measure how each level of each factor impacts performance (not possible if done manually).
- Consistently get high correlations with job performance.
- Provide all of the above for a minimal cost and fast turnaround time.
- Outcome: A Job Success Formula that is customised to the job requirements that can be used to consistently identify high performers from average and low performers
Seminar / Workshop
- Building Leadership Competency with Assessment Mapping
- Team SWOT Analysis for PMP Professional
- Finding the Perfect Match @ Recruitment Campaign
- Guided Competency-Based Interview
- Profile Benchmarking with distinguish Strength Formulation and Development
- Effective Talent Engagement and Retention Program