Finding the Perfect Match @
(24 April 2018)
Most companies create minimum requirements for education, job experience, and skills when recruiting employees. However, most employers do not systematically assess job eligibility (experience, education, and skills). Nor do they fully assess all the important behavioral suitability factors such as attitudes, motivations, interpersonal skills, interests, work values, work preferences and corporate values. Although most employers would agree on the importance of a comprehensive and systematic approach, few companies have the time or expertise to do it. Even when assessments such as personality tests are used, it is generally left up to a recruiter to determine how the test results impact the overall evaluation. If the test results are not comprehensive and integrated into a final score that includes all eligibility and suitability factors, the hiring decisions still tend to be subjective. All the while, some of the best candidates go unrecognized and are subsequently hired by competitors.
This workshop will highlight on how Harrison Assessments solves these problems by evaluating all the important eligibility and suitability factors in one integrated assessment that accurately identifies the IDEAL candidates. And, since our system enables you to predetermine the importance of each job success factor, you don’t have to interpret the assessment results. The system automatically identifies the most ideal candidates using a single score.
- Current and future of Human Resource focus and trend in Malaysia
- Talent Acquisition Strategies
- Introduction to Harrison Assessments
- How Harrison Assessments can assist in identifying talent?
- Case Study
- Q & A / Feedback session
Seminar / Workshop
- Building Leadership Competency with Assessment Mapping
- Team SWOT Analysis for PMP Professional
- Finding the Perfect Match @ Recruitment Campaign
- Guided Competency-Based Interview
- Profile Benchmarking with distinguish Strength Formulation and Development
- Effective Talent Engagement and Retention Program